Xiaomi Redmi 9 - As Daily Driver Phone in 1,5 - 2 Years? 📱

Hello Guys...

    Good News! I have some new Gadget updates... 😍

    So, before I got the New Gadget, I give a Story of My Old Phone, Motorola Moto C Plus, I used it from last year, August 2019 till July 2020 (after Moto C was a problem from June 2019 until total damage in mid-July 2020). After I use it for 11 Months, My Phone Problem was seeing is the full internal storage, because the Internal Storage size on My phone is 16GB, too small. So, before I switch to a new phone, I try to remove My app, precious photos & video, audio, and more (including cache, but doesn't complete). And My big problem... Is My Schoolwork Video in 20 minutes duration (is a big memory file), It is so annoying on My work today until done late later... 😥

    The next day, I find a New Phone with enough Internal Storage, Camera, and many other features I need, I go to Mall to find My New Phone for use for Photos, Work, School, etc. After a few moments later... I found a New Arrival Smartphone that was released in July 2020, it is Xiaomi Redmi 9, I choose it and buy it & the new Postpaid Provider Card and I pay them. 

    Let's Unboxing it (I'm sorry I don't shoot the New Phone Box, I only record Unboxing Video 😅). For the Redmi 9, My color option is Sunset Purple because My favorite Colour, the Gradient Color from Blue to Purple is So Pretty, Beautiful, and it's So cute (really cute). 

    And also I got a clear case for Redmi 9 and it is fit! 😍

    






    I compare with my old phone, Motorola Moto C Plus (It is not my first Smartphone, but My First Smartphone is Lenovo Vibe P1m in 2016 last year, then I switch to Motorola Moto C in October 2018 since My dad has died, and Switch to Moto C Plus after Moto C was the problem in 2019 until 2020). Let's see Both phones! 😎

    Both phones are so Difference... The body dimensions of the Redmi 9 are bigger than Moto C Plus, while too big, but it's comfortable on both hands (except in one hand). The screen of Both phones is Different, Redmi 9 display is Bezel-less, while the Moto C Plus has a Full Bezel with the Gold bezel color.

    And the back on Both Phones is so different. The back camera of Redmi 9 is 4 pieces of Camera, while the Moto C Plus is only 1 Camera.

    And while Both Phones turning on, the UI is so different... The Redmi 9 is using MIUI, while the Moto C Plus is only UI... (I don't know).

    Alright, let's talk about Camera Test! 📸

Redmi 9 (Left) & Moto C Plus (Right)

    As a result, the Redmi 9 shot is better than the Moto C Plus shot because the Redmi 9 was upgraded from Camera & Camera Feature. So I edit with Snapseed App for better capture. 😍











    For more results with the shot on Redmi 9, see the other result. 📸






    Enough? Yes, it is Enough because the photo result is so AMAZING and the color is Natural Fit color result.
    So, The Xiaomi Redmi 9 is WORTH IT and it is My daily driver phone until next year (probability in 2022 or 2023). I use it until when 5G is Coming, and My Dream of the Next Phone probability switch to iPhone or other (Include Xiaomi 😅).

    So, after that, the closure on this blog is "Don't forget to the difference of the Need & Want"

    Thanks for reading and See You at the next Content... 😊

Comments

  1. Bagus banget Cik ngomong bahasa inggrisnya, dede aja ga bisa sepanjang itu 😅😅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miniso Fascinating Sakura Eau De Parfum (Review): It Smell is Adorable

COVE at Batavia PIK: Summer Vibes is so Cool 😍