COVE at Batavia PIK: Summer Vibes is so Cool 😍

Hello Guys...

    I'm Back!

    So, I'm excited today because I have a new thing about Journey, and there is this... COVE at Batavia PIK! 💖

    Before Visiting this place, I Recommend You check Social Media or another platform about this place, and Remember! Check the COVID-19 Situation Update because the condition changes every time.

    Alright, let's go to Visit COVE at Batavia PIK!

    It is so cool and a breeze because it is suitable for the enjoy the summer or hangout with Friends. the oceanview and aesthetic that here at COVE at Batavia PIK, including a beautiful boat. 🚢

    Also, it is so Instagramable for those who the Photogenic. but for me, I enjoy the beautiful sea view and the man-made island but under construction so.

    Oh yeah! Anyway, I Share it My OOTD and the New Camera that I bought, and I show you My OOTD first.

    My OOTD is a pink blouse from OVS that I Bought from Matahari Dept Store, My shorts from Nevada, and pink bags from Miniso. The clothes I wear while I Visit it for the second time. 👗

    And The new camera that I bought is Canon EOS M200, mainly My photos at Batavia PIK use Canon EOS M200, and I use it anytime anywhere. 📷

    you can buy Canon EOS M200 at the link down below! 👇

Canon EOS M200 with lens EF-M15-45mm


    Let Me return to the Topic, COVE at Batavia PIK isn't only the cool place, but the Tenant is more than expected, the Tenant at it is:

  • Hot Stuff
  • Oyster Dealer
  • Pancious GO!
  • Gelato Secrets
  • Ask For Patty
  • Pizza Dealer
  • etc.

    I visit 2 Tenant at COVE at Batavia, which is Oyster Dealer and Gelato Secret. So, For more Reviews, see My Foodie Instagram @dreamy.treat for more (Because the website is Coming soon).











    All Right, Let Me explore more about COVE at Batavia PIK! 🚢

    So first, I go to Oyster Dealer, and the queue is too long... but fortunately, I did it because I got the seat to order the Oyster. So, I order 6 Oysters for dine-in. 🦪

    For review, see Instagram @dreamy.treat

    Next, let me visit the dessert shop, which is Gelato Secret.

    Luckily, I enter and I order a Small cup of 2 flavors of Fruit Sorbet

For the flavor, I choose Pasion Fruit & Rose Petal, Lycee, Raspberry Mix








    Explore more at Cove at Batavia PIK on Afternoon day 🌞


    I'm sorry, I shoot less than predicted because the Weekend Reality is so crowded. 😢


    So, have fun yeah? Yes! because it is better than visiting the Mall only. So, I love enjoy the ocean view with sail Themed that so breeze... 🌊

    Thanks for reading, and See you at the COVE at Batavia PIK... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miniso Fascinating Sakura Eau De Parfum (Review): It Smell is Adorable

Xiaomi Redmi 9 - As Daily Driver Phone in 1,5 - 2 Years? 📱