Childhood Memory: China Town in Jakarta 🏮

Hello Guys...

    Welcome to Summer Season 🌞

    So, Have you planned the Holiday yet? I already have it, but I already had it because My Family had a trip 4 months ago. It's OK, but today I talk about the New Spot at the Legend location, Pancoran-Glodok, West Jakarta. So without any further ado, Let's go!

    I go to It place by using Public Transport, Transjakarta, I see that the Harmoni-Kota street, there is a street Construction, and I had seen, there is an MRT Project Batch 2. So, you can see the previous Blog at Finally, Jakarta have MRT (Journey Story & Review)


    Without time wasted because of it, let's go on the Journey! 😎

    So, I focused on this place because I Visited one of the most popular places, Petak Enam. After all, I Watch TikTok find inspiration, but I found one video that I know about the place. So, the Foodcourt and Lifestyle Place is the best for Culinary Lovers.

    After it, I will go to the place that I know, because I have a Childhood Memory, that is Glodok. but the Condition has changed yearly, and it is different than before. 😍

    Like the place that was previously under construction, but the building was complete! and the other one, that the area is an old building, but where the Hidden Gem is? let's see!









https://sfile.mobi/gl1mhGET3G7

    There it is! I Found Petak Enam near Gedung Chandra, Glodok, Jakarta. for the condition, let's see my picture!
    That place with Chinese Style like Chinatown, but the tenant that Creative Small Business, include F&B Tenant. 😍
    For More, let's see the interior and Facilities! It looks like Food Court at the mall but isn't a mall.









    Enough? Let's see the Recommendation of Culinary, That Review can see My Foodie Instagram @dreamy.treat for more.
    Let's go to the Food Recommendation for lunchtime or hangout:
  1. Uncle Tjia Kitchen (Non-Halal)
  2. Xing Fu Tang
    First, I Visit Small Business Restaurant is Uncle Tjia because I found that I want to eat for lunch, including lunchtime.


    So I order Nasi Babi Hong & Bakmi Samcan, for more, check the review on Instagram @dreamy.treat 😊


    Next, I visit Xing Fu Tang for drink beverage, I recommended it because it made 100% Homemade Tapioka Bubble, and taste so sweet and chewy 😋
    BTW, I Order Pistachio Drink (While at March 2022) because it is special edition and seasonal menu. BTW I will review on the same foodie account.


    FYI, I bring My Lippie Product as a retouch product after eating at lunchtime, which is SASC Butter My Lip Crayon, it is formulated with Shea Butter for the moisture of my lips every day. While It is glossy creamy Lip Crayon, that means transfer on the Mask or while I eating, so You need to reapply as the sunscreen.
    Oh yeah! I Choose Caramel Souffle because it has a base lip with any lip product. For Shopping, You can buy it at an E-Commerce or Offline Store, or you can buy it at the click the link down below! 👇






    Ok! That enough for explore, I hope you give some interest information. You can check your instagram @petak_enam for mor update the Info 😉

    And remember! It located at Gedung Chandra, Pancoran, Glodok, Jakarta, and it near Pancoran ChinaTown Point 🏢

Thanks for reading, and Have a Summer Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miniso Fascinating Sakura Eau De Parfum (Review): It Smell is Adorable

Xiaomi Redmi 9 - As Daily Driver Phone in 1,5 - 2 Years? 📱